Thursday 22 September 2011

Pack all your troubles in your old kit bag...

Look who's back.

Sorry about the recent delay, I have been the busiest woman on earth.

I've been totally side tracked by my handmade bag collection. When I close my eyes all I can see is bags. In fact I swear if I see another tote bag I will ring my bloody neck with it!

But, besides bag making, another reason for my lack of blogging is a recent escapade over to Norfolk. Every year my friends and I chuck on our 40's gear and visit a war weekend in Sherringham, North Norfolk. This year was no different and in between munching on spam and singing 'roll out the barrel', we posed for about 100 photographs - seriously it was like the 1940's paperazzi! Here's a couple...







And then look what little gem came home with me...




RKG xx

No comments:

Post a Comment